The 2021 complexity session in Alpbach
CSH President Stefan Thurner chairs a panel with highly prominent figures.
- Katharina Rogenhofer (General manager and spokeswoman of the Austrian Popular Initiative for Climate [Verein Klimavolksbegehren])
will discuss her demands for climate change adaptation with representatives from politics, science, finance, and industry:
- Leonore Gewessler (Federal Minister for Climate Action, Environment, Energy, Mobility, Innovation and Technology)
- Helmut Haberl (Professor at the Institute of Social Ecology, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences Vienna)
- Andreas Treichl (Chairman of the ERSTE Foundation Supervisory Board & President of the European Forum Alpbach)
- Rudolf Zrost (Chairman of the Board of Leube AG)
The discussion will be in English and takes place in a hybrid format.