The CSH Winter School on Green Transition offers an intensive week of morning and afternoon classes, winter sports and evening chats with internationally renowned complexity scientists and climate change experts.
The successful applicants have the opportunity to meet
- Geoffrey West, CSH External Faculty & Santa Fe Institute
- Stefan Rahmstorf, Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research
- Sigrid Stagl, Institute for Ecological Economics (WU Vienna)
- Ilona Otto, Wegener Center Graz
- Georg Brasseur, emer. Graz Technological University
For details on application requirements, tuition, lecturers etc. follow this link.