From Arts to cosmology, from music to complexity: the Ginkgo Meeting
An interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary exchange
The ambition of the singular “Ginkgo Meeting” is to investigate what true understanding is. We are bringing together a host of curious, talented and creative individuals from very diverse fields for an experiment to explore what happens when a spectrum of minds are focused on a single unbounded part of reality.
Our chosen subject is the Ginkgo Biloba tree.
If you plan to attend this event please register at the end of this page.
Henrik Jensen, Imperial College London
Geraldine Cox, Imperial College London
- Complexity Scientist: Lucilla de Arcangelis, University of Campania “Luigi Vanvitelli”
- Artist: Geraldine Cox, Imperial College London
- Biotechnology: Susanna Manrubia, Spanish National Centre for Biotechnology
- Design and Media: Harald Gründl, Institute of Design Research Vienna
- Complexity Scientist: Rudolf Hanel, Complexity Science Hub Vienna
- Complexity Scientist: Henrik Jeldtoft Jensen, Imperial College London
- History and Heritage Sciences: Andrea Nanetti, School of Art, Design and Media, Nanyang Technological University
- Artist: Olaf Osten
- Linguist: Michał B. Paradowski, University of Warsaw
- Ecology, Anthropology, and Mathematics: Peter Turchin, University of Connecticut
- Architect: Michael Weinstock, Architectural Association
Find the timetable: HERE
Find more information: HERE