From Arts to cosmology, from music to complexity: the Gingko Meeting
An interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary exchange
The ambition of the singular “Ginkgo Meeting” is to investigate what true understanding is. We are bringing together a host of curious, talented and creative individuals from very diverse fields for an experiment to explore what happens when a spectrum of minds are focused on a single unbounded part of reality.
Our chosen subject is the Ginkgo Biloba tree.
Henrik Jensen, Imperial College London
Geraldine Cox, Imperial College London
- Complexity Scientist: Lucilla de Arcangelis, University of Campania “Luigi Vanvitelli”.
- Artist: Geraldine Cox, Imperial College London.
- Biotechnology: Susanna Manrubia, Spanish National Centre for Biotechnology
- Design and Media: Harald Gründl, Institute of Design Research Vienna.
- Complexity Scientist: Rudolf Hanel, Complexity Science Hub Vienna.
- Complexity Scientist: Henrik Jeldtoft Jensen, Imperial College London.
- History and Heritage Sciences: Andrea Nanetti, School of Art, Design and Media, Nanyang Technological University.
- Artist: Olaf Osten.
- Linguist: Michał B. Paradowski, University of Warsaw.
- Ecology, Anthropology, and Mathematics: Peter Turchin, University of Connecticut.
- Architect: Michael Weinstock, Architectural Association.
Find more information: HERE